Celebrate The Right Way
With An Exclusive Small Yacht Experience With No More Than 112 Guests
It's yachting, not cruising.
Special locked in rates & extra perks with your reservation!
Please note there is limited space available at these rates.
Malta to Athens (Pireaus)
Aug. 5 - 12th, 2023
7 nights/8 days in the Med
The Dream Itinerary:
8/5 - Meet and depart from Valletta, Malta
8/6 - Porto Empedocle (Agrigento), Sicily, Italy
8/7 - Taormina (Etna) Sicily, Italy
8/8 - At sea
8/9 - Monemvasia, Greece
8/10 - Nafplion, Greece
8/11 - Sifnos Island, Greece
8/12 - Athens (Piraeus), Greece
What makes us exclusive?
- Our locked in pricing (pricing has already increased, but not for you).
- $200 spa credit, per stateroom.
- A surprise welcome amenity.
These small yacht experiences sell out quickly and as the inventory decreases, the online prices increase, but not for you!
If you have something special to celebrate this year, like an Anniversary,
Honeymoon or a Milestone Birthday, then this is for you.
- It's a great option for solo traveler's, couples and families with older children (7+).
- The difference - there are only a max of 112 guests, with 1:1 ratio of guests to crew for
special attention and customization.
- You will experience more authentic ports that the large cruise ships cannot go into, allowing you to have a very intimate and unique experience without the tourists.
An Inclusive Experience
GOURMET 5 STAR DINING
Aside from the main menu, an “Always Available”, à la carte selection of favorite cuisine dishes.
Dining experiences also include:
- Welcome Aboard cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Daily Early Risers Coffee
- Topside Restaurant lunch dining
- Poolside sandwiches
- Tea service and freshly baked Small-Batch Dream Cookies and pastries
- Gourmet coffees and herbal tea selections, available anytime upon request.
- Dessert extravaganza.
- Raw, Vegan and Organic - The only “raw food” or “living food” menu at sea
What is yachting without the proper toys? The yacht's marina is equipped with all of the water sports equipment required for a proper yachtsman’s vacation.
Multiple Marina days allow for more time to enjoy the Personal Sailboats, Hobie Cat™ Catamarans, Kayaks, Banana Boat , Tube, Wakeboards & Waterskis, Snorkeling Gear, Floating Island & Trampoline, Stand-up Paddleboards and Wave Runners/Jet Skis .
- Relax in specially designed Balinese dream beds.
- Complimentary morning yoga on the deck lead by a Thai certified crew member.
- A saltwater pool and fresh water jacuzzi.
- On board is a golf simulator with his and hers golf clubs.
- Local, live nightly music.
- Starlit movies when the pool deck turns into your cinema under the night sky, with pillows, blankets, fresh popcorn and bar service with your port as the grand backdrop.
- Try your hand in the casino.
- Dance the night away at the Piano Bar or relax with a book in the Library.
- Bicycles to use at port and if you would like a guide a crew member will take you around.
Spoil your mind, body and soul, (with your exclusive $200 credit), with the only Thai-certified spa service at sea. The highly trained Thai-certified therapists offer an extensive range of spa favorites including Sisley Paris treatments, Radiant Facials, Detoxifying treatments, Soothing - Aroma Massage and Traditional Thai Massage.
- Hair & Nail services offered in the full-service salon. Only used are the finest beauty brands to meet your desires including Sisley Paris, MOROCCANOIL®, Wella, and Essie® products.
- Treatments in the open-air private massage area.
- Daily complimentary sunrise Yoga and Tai Chi sessions.
- To walk or run a mile on deck, take 16 laps around Deck 6.
- Fitness Center on Deck 4, fully equipped with treadmills, elliptical recumbent bikes, free weights, flat-screen TV’s.
- Sauna & Steam room.